Goodman Communications Contact Us
Goodman Communications West Call Center Services
Goodman
Communications West

Goodman Communications West

Goodman Communications West

Technical Support

Technical support requires time and attention in order to be successful. The people who end up "handling calls in-house" are usually a key member of the management team or a high paid engineer or technician who are already saddled with a desk full of work.

Generally about 70% of all technical support calls can be processed by Customer Care agents The remaining 30% of can be escalated up to your valuable, technical staff.

A simple, cost effective alternative:
technical support outsourcing

to a professional call center.

Quality support of product is actually a function of marketing. Providing customers with a positive experience on the phone is an important part of creating and defending your brand. Negative experiences have a ripple effect. Not only will customers be reluctant to purchase from you again, they will also tell an average of 10 other people about their negative experience!

Our customer service representatives are trained in Save the Sale methods. Consider transforming your traditional Technical Support Center into a profit center by:

  • Establishing the value of a "saved" sales
  • Up-selling the existing product line
  • Cross-selling related products

Goodman Communications West can operate your Technical Support center 24-7.

OUTBOUND CALL CENTER
Lead Generation Call Center Lead Generation
Survey Call Center Surveys
Data Mining Call Center Data Mining & Collection
Sales and Marketing Call Center Sales and Marketing
Announcement Services Announcements

Fundraising Call Center

Fundraising
Appoinment Scheduling Call Center Appointment Scheduling
INBOUND CALL CENTER
Answering Service Call Center Answering Service
Live Dispatch Call Center Live Dispatch
Technical Support Call Center Technical Support
Reservation Services Call Center Reservation Services
Call Center Overflow Call Center Overflow
   

 

HOME | ABOUT US |TECHNOLOGY | CONTACT US | OUTBOUND CALL CENTER | INBOUND CALL CENTER | SITE MAP

Lead Generation | Surveys | Data Mining & Collection | Sales and Marketing | Announcements | Fundraising | Appointment Scheduling
Answering Service | Live Dispatch | Technical Support | Reservation Services | Call Center Overflow

 

©2007 Goodman Communications

 

Website Design